Sunday 15 August 2010

''and you should never forget anyone that you've loved.''

13 days until I'm eighteeenn. lol I don't want to be an adult >_< maybe it's just like. The responsibilities I don't want. idk. I like being 17 tbh. O. And. I forgot. To blog. Martineeeee emailed last week or summat. Ewan's okay but he hasn't started his chemo yet cause he's like got a kidney infection and stuffs. ._. How is he meant to get better if he's not being treatedd? For his Cancer, that is. Achh. lol I'm at G-Forces, more commonly known as Jordan. :] I spent most of my life here atm. It's weird lol. I do miss home just I seem to end up arguing with my mum & brothers when I'm there so y'know.
Sooo. London next week (: ohhh. And like. I fell out with Mikala and co. lmao they were right bastardsss. On about me preffering my ''imaginary 12 year old friend'' (aka Morven who's 15 soon) and a ''35year old paedophile with a pegleg.'' (aka Ewan.. -.-)  who needs friends like that hm? lol going on my blog title i watched this film, Hachi : A dogs story. I've never cried so much at a film, if all. it was just so.. sad. |: lol like. I cba'd writing it all down but if you like dogs then it's a must. (:   anyway. that's all really. apart from me and Jordan nearly set a house on fire with a chinese lantern. Lmao. >_<    You know, I might've done shit at school and stuff but in the long run i'm kinda glad i did cause i've got everything going for me atm :] just hope Ewan gets better asa.

TTFN. :] x

No comments:

Post a Comment