Wednesday 21 July 2010

Hello World :]

Hello world. I am in pain. Operation toe has commenced. Aye. It was painful but pain = beauty apparantly. And I swear on baby Jesus I do not have normal toes. v_v
We are going to Primrose Valley soon. For a week. A week stuck in a caravan with my mother and insane brothers. And the dog of course. Not that I have anything against Minstrel. I have to share a room with my brother. Great stuff. I am almost 18years of age and I shall have to sleep almost ontop of my 14year old hormonal brother. I think he's 14 anyway. I don't actually know. I know my other brother's 10 but that's only because he rudley interrupted my 7th birthday party. Pfh. Some people don't know how lucky they are. It's a nightmare having to share your birthday with your younger brother. On my 15th birthday I was stuck inside watching my brother play pass the parcel. Imagine that. Because we have ''family'' days. But seeing as this year I'm 18 I actually get a choice. And we're off to London. To see the Lion King in a proper west end musical thing. I've always loved the Lion King even though the first film should've been a 12 considering it had horny lions in. Which is true. When Simba and Nala rolled down the hill. And you know. She gave him that look. And he licked her. Which is what lions do i suppose. Not that i'd know. Because I'm not a lion. Thank God. Anyway, moving on from our wild inner beastiness, I still haven't heard from this Dutch friend of Ewans. Perhaps she's busy shaving all her hair off. After all he did say the dutch women had hairy legs and armpits. Or was that the Germans? And why only the women anyway? Does that mean that the men tidy themselfs up? Jesus. I can't stay and blog for long. I have to be up in the morning. We're going holiday shopping. Well. My mum reckons I need a new bra because mine doesn't fit. She wants me to get measured. There is something pervy though about strange women feeling you up in the changing rooms to see what size you are. The last time I got measured I was told to kind of jiggle my boobs about so they'd go in. Is that kind of a lesbiany thing to ask a 14year old girl to do? Or not? Not that I have anything against lesbianity at all. I just don't want them coming onto me. I mean, I have got a boyfriend and everything. Not that I want a girlfriend. But you know. Anyway fellow blogger chums, I best be off. Lot's of sleep to do and things. And I might ring Jordan. And try and have a sane conversation with him. Because apparantly i'm insane. But that's okay because normal people are boring. Right?
TTFN :] x

No comments:

Post a Comment