Monday 5 July 2010

I'm back.. back again :]

Waw. So I guess I haven't wrote for a while :) busybusybusybeeee. Anywho;; did my Race for Life yesterday, did it in 36minutes 19seconds ;D WHICH i was happy with because last year i did it in 42minutes somethingggg and I haven't even trained or owt. I suppose it's because I had the /massive/ motivation of Ewan :] Speaking of which, I hope he's okay :/ Haven't heard from Martine since she said she was going ''holidaying'' soon. Oo-er. O.o . HM. Got my letter from Morven :3 and wrote one back. I love letters. I need to buy some stamps cause I stole all my mummys >< . Achh. I'm supposed to be sleeping at Jordan's tonight. I'm still in bed lol. I keep falling asleep and having weird dreams. I went to this drama presentation last Thursday which was like to show us what we'd be doing when we started in September. It was really good. I just hope I can be as good D;
Short blog i know but tbh I'm not sure what to talk about ._.
I guess I'll think of something, later :]
I love you, world. Most of the time.
TTFN;; x

No comments:

Post a Comment