Wednesday 23 June 2010

Chemicals all rushing through my bloodstream, only wish that you were here.

Yo :] yeah I'ma actually write normally for once. Well.
Unless I get bored (; No. But right. I have things to talk about v_v I had a dream last night. Ewan died. :/ ..I just.. had this voice recording he'd left me. And I kept playing it over and over again. I can't really remember what It said, or if i even understood it. Just his voice.. It was all I had left of him. It was awful, really. Martine emailed again. I'm not going to get to speak to him till mid-August. ><. It's fucking awful. He's the guy I talk to about.. well everything tbh. D; Race for Life in under a week and I haven't ach done any proper training. Jordans coming up sooon. I need to get in the bath D: erhh. why is life so shitty sometimes? .-. I mean, it's good that Ewan's going back into hospital, because don't get me wrong. I want him to get better. asap. He doesn't deserve this crap. He's a good person. ><. I don't really have much more to say. Just things are hard sometimes, but as a great friend of mine once said;

''Friends are there to keep you away from the edge.''

No comments:

Post a Comment