Wednesday 16 June 2010

Geoffrey Barlow and the curse of the ginger cat.

Yo. lol idk what the title's all about. Geoffykins is just another fucked up story of mine. Well. I didn't ach shag this one so it's not too bad (: I may go into more detail about him in a bit. When i've finished writing about today. Well i'm not even writing. I'm typing. But yeah, i'll shush now.
I woke up this morning to my mam shouting at me. ''Get uppp. Get ready, I ain't leaving till you're out of bed -rage-'' you actually have to love my mam. Even if she can be narrow minded at times and drive me completely insane if she wasn't in my life i'd just stay in bed all day, every day not doing anything and being a depressed dropout. : she has been really good to me in the past when i've gone through hell and back and i know she gets annoyed sometimes with me because she's scared i'm going back to my old ways, old habits, an' all that jazz >< . Anyway I do finally get up and get ready for my course. Jordan was still in bed when I got to town so I was a little pissed aff. Like, I had to walk in by myself for the first time ever when my hair's like this. Patchy and short and mh ._. As he so rightly put it self image is a bitch. He tells me i'm beautiful like nearly everyday. Gee, I love him >< . I was stupid if i ever doubted that. He always runs after me and puts things right even when I'm the one in the wrong. Which i always hate to admit because it puts me in that vulnerable position most people hate being in. So yeah. Most of my life savings has been blown on taxi fare. No joke. It's like £10 just to get to mine and back into town. It's not even my money ach. It's Jordan's. I feel guilty though sometimes, because I don't think I deserve everything he gives me. And that's not me asking for sympathy that's just me telling it how it is. For me anyway. :] Soooo. The story of Geoffrey Barlow and the curse of the ginger cat.
He's an odd one is Geoffrey. He's 31, lives with his grandma and her pussy cat Bobby. Geoffrey and Bobby share a 'special' relationship. Well, tbh, he's obsessed with cats. He once told me this story about when there was a dead cat in a bin bag and he threw it into a chip shop. What a normal, ordinary man he is. Well. I don't do normal but he's just something else. And yes. I am complaining. About Geoffrey. Because he is being a bastard atm. Like. I /lent/ him £70 MONTHS ago, (lent being the key word here) with a promise that I'd get it all back. Now he's started being a dick and is all ''well i didn't sign a contract it's not illegal if i don't give it back'' It's like wtaf. If it wasn't for me he'd be out on the streets penniless. Homeless. And more importantly, Bobby-less.
Why are the majority of the human race dickheads? Talking of race, or race(s) in this case, I finally wrote on my back sign for my Race for Life. I couldn't put Ewan's name. So I just put his initials really small in the bottom right hand corner. That might sound pathetic but in my heart it's him I'm running for. And my nan, but he has been so so amazing to me these past couple of years I can't quite find the words to describe. Anyway. Enough. I can hardly keep my eyes open. G'night Blogger and all you people out there :]
love, love, love
x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment