Wednesday 16 June 2010

Serendipity.

We're arguing like every day now. I don't even know why. I go off in the randomist of mood swings. And It's difficult cause when I get upset/angry I just shut down. I can't talk about it for ages. And I know It can be frustrating. I ach hung up on him earlier just because I felt like shouting at him. For absolutly no reason. It's not fair on him but he says he loves me and he'd be miserable without me. I don't want a life without him either ><. I just wish I could be a better person. I fell asleep for hours and now all I want is to hear his voice but I think he's ignoring me. I've tried ringing him loads but he's not picking up. There could be a perfectly good explanation I guess but who would blame him if he was ignoring me? No one else would put up with my shit. He really must love me hm? It's odd how like. A few weeks ago I started my course and I found him without really looking for someone. It just happened you know. And It's great when It works out like that. The best things in life are never planned. I think atm every thing's just getting to me. Like I ach dislike myself atm. And the whole Ewan scenario which he's been /amazing/ about. How many guys would support you when you're upset over another guy? A; not a lot. I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring but I'm going to try really hard to be a better person. A better girlfriend to a deserving guy. 10/10 times he always comes after me when I walk off in a mood. He's so great to me. He defines amazing. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment