Friday 18 June 2010

Claustrophobic.

Hello all. I'm here to complain. Because I can. And I shall. v_v
I have been stuck inside for two days now. With cramp from periodz. ): It's well shit. Why can't guys have periodz and shizz. >>. And babies. And bleed :( LOL, talking about bleeding some insane person came up with the idea of Pokemon sanitary pads o.- I shall find you sexy people the link in a bit, ochaye? Yeah. -smug- so anyway. Soon my brothers will be home from school and I won't be home alone again for three days. I hate being stuck in with everybody. I know that might sound bad. But like. I like my own space, you know? So I can ponder life and stuff. Martine emailed again this aft. She doesn't know what's happening with Ewan. She'll ask 'Joan' next time she's talking to her. Who the fuck is this Joan woman? His mam I'm guessing. But it pissed me off that she doesn't even know what's happening with him. She's supposed to be his pal and you know. Gah. Race for Life in less than 3 weeks now. I can't even run to the end of the road without getting a stitch never mind 3.1 miles. But I shall try my very bestest. Cause I have to make people proud. >< . I haven't spoken to Ewan in 2 weeks now. It's all very well hearing about him through other people (that don't seem to know fuck all anyway or even care for that matter) Pfh. He's my bestest friend, I love him so much. I wish he was here. I know I must be a bad person for loving him because I have Jordan now but I've loved him for 2 years and yeah D;
Anyway I'm off. For a while. Or something.
TTFN x.

No comments:

Post a Comment