Monday 21 June 2010

Why not smile?

Hello again.
Fellow bloggers out thar. Lulz. I ach think I'm becoming a tad obsessed with you. Blogger. You. (;
I have had a really nice day actually. All colourful and all. Jordan came up. We had cuddles and photos. You know. Like all those teenyboppers do. Lolno. But really. It feels like I wanna be with him forever ><...
Is that so badddd?
><.
like what if this is all just cause Ewan's away at the moment. I really don't know. I do love Jordan. I just love Ewan too. Lol this is shit. ><. But I wouldn't want to cheat on Jordan. ._. The only reason I have a boyfriend in the first place is because Ewan told me to find someone my own age who would treat me like the princess I deserve to be. Idk why people are so nice to me. Times like these I don't feel like such a great person.
TTFN? ><.

No comments:

Post a Comment